frequently asked questions
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions.
If you have any other queries or feedback please email us. We place great importance on your brainsparker experience and do extensive user testing. Most issues are easily solved.
turn sound on/off:
Turning the sound on or off is easy.
Go to the main menu and select settings & support.
At the top of the screen you’ll see the option for sound effects:
– tick to turn sound ON – untick to turn sound OFF.
restore in-app packs:
If you’ve purchased packs via in-App purchases on your iPhone, and want to use them on your iPad (or vice versa) you do not have to pay again. Just follow this restore process.
- Download brainsparker on your new device.
- Go to the “main menu” and select “my collections.”
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the “restore” option
- Tap on the “free” button.
All your previously purchased in-App packs will be added to your collections.
allow in-app purchases:
If you get the message “In-App purchase not allowed” you need to activate In-App purchases in your iOS Settings.
- Start the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Screen Time.”
- Tap “Content & Privacy Restrictions.”
- If it’s not grayed out, tap “iTunes & App Store Purchases.” …
- Tap “In-app Purchases.”
- If In-app Purchases is currently set to “Don’t Allow,” tap “Allow.”