When you face a big change in your life…do you embrace it with open arms, or do you shy away from it?
Most of us are scared of change. So when a cry for change is calling up from deep inside us, we tend to ignore it. We would rather have things stay the same. It’s easier that way.
But is it?
The trouble is, when we ignore and deny the natural flow of change in our lives, we rob ourselves of our capacity to grow and enjoy a more exciting and rewarding future.
Maybe you want to make a big career change or start your own business? Or maybe you dream of writing a book or learning the art of public speaking? Or maybe you feel the pull of adventure to trek Machu Picchu or work in an African orphanage? Or maybe you want to start dating again, get married, start a family or “find yourself” after the kids have left home. And maybe it’s simply time to be more confident, stand up to others and follow your own path in life.
Whatever the reason, it’s important. It’s crunch time. You feel the fear in the pit of your stomach. You know in your heart of hearts that it is time to be brave and face the challenge. But you’re afraid. Will it work out okay? Will you mess things up?
The Gulp! philosophy is simple. Challenges are good. They’re an opportunity to learn and grow. They give us a reason to stop and reflect upon what’s really important to us. They open us to new ideas and opportunities. And they provide us with the impetus to make quantum shifts in our life.
So the big question is, do you want to do it the easy way, or the hard way?
Gulp! is the essential practical everyday guide designed to inspire real people to make real changes in their life. It provides a seven-day process that shows you how to turn your “gulp” moments of change, into opportunities for success.
Top coach, Gabriella Goddard, takes you by the hand and guides you through:
– Recognizing the pivot points in your life that open the way to change
– Using your imagination to shatter the status quo – and do the things you never thought were possible
– Understanding the fear triggers – and the strategies to disarm them
– Cultivating the calm, well-being, and energy to overcome any challenge
– Turning off the naysayers, doubters, and those who hold you back
But most of all she will motivate you to STOP making excuses and START taking action – right NOW!
She’ll walk you through the step by step process and share real-life examples of how other people have faced and dealt with their own Gulp! moments. Their stories are truly inspirational and show us all how to massively extend the boundaries of what we consider “possible” in our own lives.
– It is “possible” to walk away from your job and decide to raise money for charity by cycling around Madagascar…and transform your life in the process? Dean did.
– It is “possible” that being diagnosed with leukemia can have a positive impact on your life and give you new energy and meaning, every day? That’s what happened with Sian.
– It is “possible” to give a successful presentation at a major conference, even if you have never done it before and public speaking terrifies you? Sue did.
– It is “possible” for one person to utterly change a government’s position on the issue of school meals? Jamie Oliver did.
Gabriella herself has walked the walk, and knows exactly how it feels to be catapulted outside her comfort zone and into the void of the unknown.
She knows that there is no time like the present, because there is nothing but the present.
Now it’s time to tackle your own Gulp! moment…