Want to unleash your true potential?
In today’s fast-changing and uncertain world, managers and leaders need to be more adaptable, agile and resilient.
Lumina Spark is a cutting-edge psychometric tool that shows you how to draw on your strengths and natural capabilities. It also gives you incredible insight on how to bring the best out of others.
This is what organisations need right now.
As certified Lumina Spark practitioners, we can show you how to thrive in an uncertain world. Try our free taster to discover more and get exclusive discounts.
Sign up for our our free illuminate* taster and we’ll show you how to use the free Lumina Splash app to:
- Understand your strengths and how to leverage them
- Adapt and flex your style to get the best out of others
- Improve collaboration to co-create better results
- Stay calmer under pressure and stress
- Navigate your way through these challenging times
In this highly personalised session, we’ll use your Lumina Spark Portrait to explore how to:
- Play to your strengths and natural capabilities
- Discover hidden talents
- Lead others to deliver better results
- Flex your style to get the best out of others
- Improve collaboration in the office & virtually
- Cope better under stress and pressure
For 1-2 people. Includes Lumina Spark questionnaire, 1.5 hours zoom session, downloadable workbook.
In this team or group session we’ll use the insights gained from each person’s Lumina Spark Portrait to:
• Understand and appreciate individual strengths
• Improve relationships based on mutual respect
• Enhance collaboration and team performance
• Address conflict and build trust
• Inspire others to be their best
• Work together to deliver exceptional results
Virtual: 6-8 people. In-person: 10-20 people
Drawing on our expertise in innovation and creative leadership, in this session we’ll use the Lumina Spark Portrait to:
• Explore your natural strengths for innovating
• Appreciate diversity and different creative styles
• Foster creative collaboration and build trust
• Manage and overcome resistance to change
• Be a catalyst that inspires creative ideas in others
• Work together better to make innovation happen
Virtual: Individuals & groups (6-8 people.) In-person: 10-20 people
how does lumina spark work?
see a sample portrait
The full Lumina Spark Portrait is highly detailed and incorporates very rich insights.
Based on the 144 questions you answered, a personalised 38 page report is produced covering your unique preferences, your strengths and possible weaknesses, and your three personas.
Plus it includes personalised guides on improving communication, working with your opposites, valuing diversity, and building high performing teams.
what people are saying
who created lumina spark?
The Lumina Spark psychometric tool was created by Dr Stewart Desson, a highly experienced Business Psychologist and founder of Lumina Learning.
It is based on his revolutionary PhD research in business psychology and psychometrics, awarded by the University of Westminster.
The Lumina Spark methodology avoids the bias inherent in many other popular psychometrics. It takes an integrative ‘humanistic’ approach to measuring personality building on the Big 5 and the best of Carl Jung.
why work with us?
The brainsparker academy trains and coaches people who want to create, innovate, and lead the next frontier. We’re also the makers of the #1 creativity app with hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
Founder & Coaching Director, Gabriella Goddard, has over 18 years experience as a leadership coach and facilitator. She has worked with companies like L’Oreal, Tesco, Heinz, Panasonic, Barclays, Steris, Sanofi, Airbus and United Utilities, both in the UK and abroad.
Based in London, she is a certified practitioner with Lumina Spark and works with clients in the UK, USA, Canada, and Europe. She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council.
get in touch today
unleash your true potential:
- Optimise strengths
- Improve communication
- Foster colloboration
- Enhance influence
- Strengthen impact
- Build performance
We’d love to share how Lumina Spark works, and how it can help you.